This strawberry banana smoothie is a classic, kid-friendly smoothie that comes up in minutes with only four ingredients. So when you have an abundance of fresh berries on hand or want something light and tasty for breakfast or a snack, this is the recipe to make.
Katie and her brother enjoy this simple, healthful smoothie recipe as is. Try adding hemp seeds, baby spinach, protein powder, or flax seeds for an extra nutritional boost.
How To Make Strawberry Banana Smoothie
We’ll be making a strawberry banana smoothie. I’m so excited to share this recipe with you because it only contains four ingredients, and it’s super-duper rich and creamy.
Read Also: How To Prepare Salmon Burge
All you need for the smoothie are fresh-cut strawberries, one frozen banana, plain Greek yoghurt, and milk. I’m using almond milk, but you can use any milk you like or prefer.
If you want to make this recipe vegan, make sure to choose a plant-based yoghurt as well. Now really, the only work you need to do for the smoothie is chopped up your fresh strawberries, and then you take everything else and put it in the blender and blend until it is rich and creamy.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 cups trimmed and half-cut strawberries
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- , plain (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve and have fun!
- Substitute frozen strawberries for fresh strawberries; however, the smoothie will be thick and difficult to combine if the banana is frozen.
- To give this smoothie extra staying power, add a scoop of protein powder.
- To make this recipe vegan, replace the dairy with plant-based yoghurt.
- Drizzle a little peanut butter over the top (it tastes like peanut butter and jelly!).
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Nutrition
Serving: 0.5recipe | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 182mg | Potassium: 293mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 1mg
How To Make Strawberry Banana Smoothie (Procedures)
What I like to do is the first place in my strawberries. Then I’ll add my banana. I’ll then plop in some yoghurt and finally add the milk.
And if you do not have fresh strawberries, you could use frozen strawberries. But if you do use frozen strawberries, make sure that your bananas are not frozen.
My brother and I like this movie just like it is, but both of my parents want to add a little bit of vanilla protein powder. They say it keeps them feeling full longer. So as always, you’ve got options.
It is so cold and so creamy. You can taste the strawberries and bananas as well. I think you guys are going to love this one.